Rental Application Process
Please make sure that you meet minimum qualifications below.
To apply, complete the online form on this page. You MUST also complete the Rental Reference Request Form and return via email.
Application Process and Minimum Qualifications for Applicants
- Good Mountain Real Estate, Inc. does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, disability, ancestry, marital status, creed or sexual orientation.
- Applicants must make a combined minimum of 3 times the amount of the rent as based on their gross monthly income. Life Insurance, Alimony, Child Support, Military retirement, social security, and Disability are acceptable.
- All applicants over the age of 18 must submit an application and fill out the credit report link through Experian Connect sent to applicants after all applications are received. Credit, job and background may be verified on all adult applicants.
- At least one Applicant must have a credit score of 650 or higher. Applicants must not have collections from previous residences or evictions. If no one on the lease has a credit score of 650 or higher, a 2-3 month security deposit will be required and held for the entirety of the lease. Co-signors are not accepted.
- Must have at least 1 year of current or prior rental history unless applicant owns their current residence.
- Applicant must not be a registered sex offender.
- If you turn in an incomplete application it will not be considered until all applications are received and complete.